Here is Mean Green Clean Machines’s complete list of products used to clean your home.
Note: Mean Green Clean Machines stands by any cleaner we self-produce and promote their minimal environmental impact when compared to name brand cleaners without green ingredients. Follow us on Facebook [link] where we frequently discuss the impact of chemicals on our environment.
Glass Cleaner [picture]
A product made here at Mean Green Clean Machines using environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cornstarch (Why cornstarch??? Cornstarch helps eliminate streaks believe it or not.)
- Essential Oils (Creates a pleasant ocean breeze scent)
All Purpose Cleaner [picture]
Another product we make with environmentally friendly products that works wonders.
- Baking Soda
- Washing Soda
- Oxiclean (which is basically Baking Soda and Washing Soda)
- Green dish soap
- Essential Oils (Creates a pleasant berry scent)
Murphy’s Oil Soap [link] [picture]
This product is environmentally friendly and works great to clean wood floors and has a fantastic clean smell.
Dish Soap [picture]
A few drops of a green dish soap into some hot water goes a long way when scrubbing surfaces.
Elbow Grease [picture]
An all natural product found in every home serviced by a Mean Green Clean Machines team. (Couldn’t resist)
Mean Green Clean Machines does not recommend the use of products that are not environmentally friendly. With that said, at a customers request our company will use another product for service needs. These products must obey two rules set by Mean Green Clean Machines.
- The product cannot be harmful to a Mean Green Clean Machines employee. This includes products containing bleach and ammonia. If the product cannot touch bare skin then it will not be used by a Mean Green Clean Machines employee.
- The customer must provide the product.